News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Our team is poorly coached

Started by brownelvis54, December 25, 2023, 06:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brownelvis54

I understand there's a lot more to it.....talent wise we definitely are deficient as compared to most NFL teams. It's clear as day. We are not a few players away and it's gonna take a long time. My biggest concern is how poorly this team is coached...... in my opinion it's not a good idea to keep firing coaches and starting over and over and over again but this team is so bad I think the right move would've been taking an established coach to turn things around. We are so bad as a fan I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel, at least not in the near future .
The KING is in the building

Messiah717

Said it weeks ago and then all of a sudden some garbage wins made them coach of the year.

DaveBrown74

This team would still be bad with yet another new coaching staff.

Talent is the main problem. By far. If we continue to blame the coaches and overrate the talent on the roster we'll never get better.

katkavage

Next year he's on the hot seat.

Ed Vette

Tommy Cutlets may have saved his job.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Giant Obsession

Daboll should be fired immediately after this game.

An idiotic QB switch.

Cost us big time.

Can Taylor miss any more open WR ???

HEY PILLSBUY....Taylor ain't our future and there was no injury.

Go back to Buffalo please.
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Giant Obsession on December 25, 2023, 07:29:27 PMDaboll should be fired immediately after this game.

An idiotic QB switch.

Cost us big time.

Can Taylor miss any more open WR ???

HEY PILLSBUY....Taylor ain't our future and there was no injury.

Go back to Buffalo please.

Where were you last year after he won coach of the year and led the Giants to their first playoff win in a decade? Were you panning him then?

Sure, go ahead and fire him. And continue to reinforce the already solidifying image we have around the league of being a two year revolving door for head coaches. Can't wait to see the next batch of candidates that image attracts.

Jclayton92

This team doesn't fight like this without coaching. The HC and DC are good, just need a specials, oline, and oc.

Hard to be a good team with horrible qb play and a bad oline. The defense does everything they can to drag the offense to wins.

madbadger

I guess the silly season is upon us. This team isn't poorly coached, we lack talent at too many positions. We're down five, on the road, to a 10-4 team and if Taylor doesn't short arm his pass to Waller we're ahead. We keep switching coaches and we keep sucking. Either we can't pick coaches or we can't pick players.

MagicRat

I'm sceptical how anyone could claim any of the three QBs in play are our future.
Smell my cheese you mother!

Jclayton92

Taylor despite his faults is easily the best Qb we have and it's not close. There is no deep game with 2 of our 3 Qbs, at least with Tyrod the defense has to respect it.

MagicRat

katkavage

MagicRat

I thought I was on the game thread....I was talking about the low hit on Tyrod

LennG

We really got shafted on a couple of horrendous calls, especially the one at the end of the half. That cost us 3 and potentially the game. We kick a FG at the end to win.
And that head bob also cost us.

Can't blame the coach for that
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss