News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Dolphins Gameday Thread

Started by EDjohnst1981, October 08, 2023, 12:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trench

Quote from: kingm56 on October 08, 2023, 03:09:15 PMFor two drives now the offense line had held up and he still refuses to make any type of anticipatory throw.

Snake bit or scared. One or the other

uconnjack8

Will the offense score more than the defense?

TDToomer

Quote from: brownelvis54 on October 08, 2023, 03:10:00 PMI actually think we should start passing more....a lot more.

That's fine but then fans will complain about abandoning the run.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

kingm56

Yuk. I was better not seeing them.  DJ and the Giants are on pace to throw for less than 2700 yards this season and they still have Dal, Phili x2 and Bud to play.  That's mind-blowing inept, even if was 1959.

Rambo89

Quote from: TDToomer on October 08, 2023, 03:08:21 PMWe he doesn't check down he throws 2 catchable balls to Waller and it get's dropped

They weren't dropped.  The defender made the play on what would have been a TD.

Quote from: TDToomer on October 08, 2023, 03:09:52 PMThat may be true but just pointing out the 10/13 stat line is misleading. The OP needs to point out the low YPA. 

That's my point.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

killarich

The effort just isn't there from the defense

Except from a few plays like okereke , Simmons etc

Soundwave401

I really hate whatever this offensive scheme is this year. I don't know what changed from last year but it's just so vanilla and safe. No moving the pocket, no bootlegs, no screens, no QB option runs, no deep passes, no attacking the seams. It's all shotgun draw runs, slants, and checkdowns. It's absolutely pathetic.

brownelvis54

Quote from: TDToomer on October 08, 2023, 03:11:16 PMThat's fine but then fans will complain about abandoning the run.

I dont think we should abandon the run, but we should start passing deep and testing there corners
The KING is in the building

Trench

killarich

Already at midfield ... this is why the field goal is useless... should have went for it

killarich

Lmao bro... where is the holding ?

EDjohnst1981

Who is 45 that just got steam rolled?

Trench

katkavage

Nothing worse than a Giant team that can't play defense.

Trench