News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Dolphins Gameday Thread

Started by EDjohnst1981, October 08, 2023, 12:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TDToomer

Quote from: Rambo89 on October 08, 2023, 03:15:25 PMYes, it was go back and look at it.

I did and it should have been a TD. It was a rare perfect pass by JOnes.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

kingm56

Quote from: HondurasGiants on October 08, 2023, 03:16:29 PMWe look like a Little League team playing vs. Varsity...

Can't wait to play buff coming off a loss.

Blue Since ‘62

Just an embarrassment with no end in sight.

katkavage

Quote from: killarich on October 08, 2023, 03:15:59 PMThis game is over
And next week another horrible prime time game against a decent team coming off a loss.

Trench

If Jones can't score a TD then he needs to sit also. I'm getting tired of rooting so hard for this guy to succeed yet see him fail 90% of the time

killarich

This is all the way bad ..offense terrible, defense is terrible, and coaching is making dumb decisions ... before they even kicked the field goal I knew how this defense was playing and said this would be a 3 score game ... and look at it now

Wtf is Daboll thinking

Trench

Quote from: TDToomer on October 08, 2023, 03:17:10 PMI did and it should have been a TD. It was a rare perfect pass by JOnes.

It was tipped.

kingm56

Quote from: TDToomer on October 08, 2023, 03:17:10 PMI did and it should have been a TD. It was a rare perfect pass by JOnes.

The defender pulled Waller left forearm down to cause him to loose control of the ball. It was a perfect throw tho. 

True Blue

Bring in Tyrod if this drive goes poorly

Woody

I see a lot of eligible trade players available
McKinney for one Adori Jackson got anther .
Maybe can get a back up lineman from another team that will be a starter on this team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

killarich

Quote from: Trench on October 08, 2023, 03:18:18 PMIt was tipped.

Dude Waller had it in his grasp... watch the replay

H-Town G-Fan

Only six more field goals and this one is tied up!

MagicRat

Quote from: HondurasGiants on October 08, 2023, 03:16:29 PMWe look like a Little League team playing vs. Varsity...
That's exactly what I was thinking
Smell my cheese you mother!

Rambo89

Quote from: killarich on October 08, 2023, 03:19:17 PMDude Waller had it in his grasp... watch the replay

He never really had it the defender made the play.  Give them credit for that.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

Trench

Quote from: killarich on October 08, 2023, 03:19:17 PMDude Waller had it in his grasp... watch the replay

And the defender pulled his arm down