News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Dolphins Gameday Thread

Started by EDjohnst1981, October 08, 2023, 12:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brownelvis54

Quote from: killarich on October 08, 2023, 03:20:31 PMMy god achane is averaging over 16 yards per run lmao

Dolphins have 501 yards of total offense at the end of the 3rd quarter.
The KING is in the building

kingm56

Quote from: Ed Vette on October 08, 2023, 03:24:50 PMI would pull Jones and not because he's a blatant problem but to see what TT can do. This game has slowly gotten out of hand.

Agreed.  The Giants need a change. Anther game under 175 passing yards and 18 points.  We simply can't keep playing like this.  We need to change something.

TDToomer

Quote from: brownelvis54 on October 08, 2023, 03:26:02 PMDolphins have 501 yards of total offense at the end of the 3rd quarter.

Why do they need more weapons? I don't understand giving up a 2nd for Claypool.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Trench

Smart.
Tough.
Dependable.

Who on this team fits the mold?

killarich

This game was like a slow bleed

Dolphins have been dominating us but just not putting it up on the scoreboard due to turnovers

But now it's out of reach

We are about to be 1-5 and another prime time game where I go to bed pissed and can't sleep

Woody

Quote from: katkavage on October 08, 2023, 03:24:47 PMThere is no reason not to play Taylor. From now on in this game the QB is gonna get pounded. Let Taylor take some blows and give Jones a break. Wake up, Daboll!!!
Agreed.  Play Taylor see if it will make a difference...why not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trench

Quote from: killarich on October 08, 2023, 03:27:26 PMThis game was like a slow bleed

Dolphins have been dominating us but just not putting it up on the scoreboard due to turnovers

But now it's out of reach

We are about to be 1-5 and another prime time game where I go to bed pissed and can't sleep

And still the QB is not able to put ball into end zone. He's done

kingm56

Banks is a good football player.

TDToomer

"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Soundwave401

MagicRat

Both coordinators must be on the hot seat.
I knew there'd be a drop off this season, tougher schedule, teams getting wise to us, but I was just looking for broad improvement......play-offs,  overall record were not that relevant.
But I did not expect the arse to completely and utterly fall out of things the way they have.
I really don't know where we go from here.
We look like a team picking top five, so a QB has to be in play.
But the coaching staff?

We've looked a poorly prepared and poorly coached team, but our roster looks way, way off in terms of talent.
There's plenty blame to go round but how do we fix it?
Same old fire everyone?
Smell my cheese you mother!

brownelvis54

Its EARLY October and I am now looking at our draft order. And as of now we draft #9 and that will change before the end of the day. Jets and Denver play today and one has to win so we will move up.  SAD
The KING is in the building

Soundwave401

Aight here comes the epic comeback!!!

Trench

Rambo89

That one isn't on Jones where the Left Tackle gets beat
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18