News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Dolphins Gameday Thread

Started by EDjohnst1981, October 08, 2023, 12:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killarich

Of course now they don't see the holding calls

Rambo89

That was awful absolutely awful.  I know Miami has talent but to give up a run like that is unaccapetable.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

brownelvis54

76 yard run for a TD........................Thank God we have Wink /sarcasm/
The KING is in the building

sooners56

Quote from: Woody on October 08, 2023, 01:51:45 PMNice d Jones fault

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Giants having 0 points is Jones fault.
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

Trench

You're right Jones is great. I'd ask u to go look at the replay where he had a wide open Waller on 3rd down. Right in front of him in line of view!...he's snakebit

EDjohnst1981

Pack this crap in. Nobody says it's all his fault.

Grow up.

Soundwave401

What sucks the most about this is.. they're going to end up winning just enough games.. to ruin the draft pick and keep the management structure in place because "they finished the season strong".

Woody

Quote from: kingm56 on October 08, 2023, 01:52:37 PMYou're having a hard time with reality.
Reality is the whole team is bad not just Jones. You seem to think that Jones is the only problem

Blue Since ‘62

I know he isn't on the field, but now you can understand why no tears were shed when he left Baltimore.

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

kingm56

Quote from: Woody on October 08, 2023, 01:54:25 PMReality is the whole team is bad not just Jones. You seem to think that Jones is the only problem

Ummm. Incorrect, I'm the poster who recognized last year was a complete mirage and said so multiple times this offseason; unlike you, I also realize that DJ is part of the problem.

Bill Brown

You can bitch about the QB all you want but this TEAM cannot block and this TEAM cannot tackle. The two very basic fundamental of playing football. No team can overcome those two factors.

""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

Soundwave401

Just take the reigns off the offense. Let DJ just ball and run and play. Whatever switch was turned on the second half of the Cards game.. flip it man. Enough with worrying about turnovers. Just let it loose. There is nothing to lose at this point.

kingm56

I appreciate them going downfield, regardless of the incomplete pass. 

killarich

We are giving up on the run I see