News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Bills game thread

Started by MightyGiants, October 15, 2023, 07:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trench

McFadden again with a great play - always around the ball. PFF will destroy him tomorrow though

AYM

Trench

TDToomer

McFadden!!! He must really be pissed at PFF.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

killarich

Okereke the best player on this defense and Mcfadden has the hustle , Simmons has the speed

Our LB crew may becoming the best unit on the defense as crazy as that sounds

spiderblue43

McFadden PFF score could take another hit.. :yes: interception..fumble recovery. Big deal.

killarich

WANT a TD, but id take a FG and a 2 score lead into the half

jgrangers2

Quote from: Trench on October 15, 2023, 09:52:34 PMWhat is Barkley doing?!!!!!

Trying to avoid the offensive lineman who fell in front of him as he was getting the ball

DaveBrown74

I don't get the point of using him. He's not adding any value whatsoever and they're just risking exacerbation of the injury. Give Breida more snaps. He has been much better when he has had the opportunity. I'd look at Gray too. Barkley should have been scratched. His trade value is declining before our eyes.

AYM

spiderblue43

Barkley looks terrible. Enough. He's obviously still hurt and ineffective.

Trench

Quote from: jgrangers2 on October 15, 2023, 09:54:30 PMTrying to avoid the offensive lineman who fell in front of him as he was getting the ball

He is hesitant and slow because he's hurt

killarich

Looked crazy but I dont think it was ...he turned a 3 yard loss into a 1 yard gain by doing that crazy leap

Trench

Well well well - throw it downfield and look what happens

killarich

This turf is slippery ...pissing me off