News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Bills game thread

Started by MightyGiants, October 15, 2023, 07:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

True Blue

I hope his neck heals and he is ok, but DJ is in no way $35M better than TT

not even close

bighitterdalama

AYM

Best run by Barkley today by far.

kingm56

Giants on pace to throw for 200+, something they rarely do.

jgrangers2

Quote from: killarich on October 15, 2023, 09:55:29 PMLooked crazy but I dont think it was ...he turned a 3 yard loss into a 1 yard gain by doing that crazy leap

There was an O-lineman on his back in the backfield as soon as he got the ball. Leaping over him was literally his only option.

H-Town G-Fan

Hole shot for what feels like the first time all season.

DaveBrown74

Tremendous play! Perfect downfield throw by Taylor. Love seeing this downfield passing game!

T200

Quote from: Trench on October 15, 2023, 09:56:45 PMWell well well - throw it downfield and look what happens
I've been saying. They HAVE to take throws downfield to keep the defense honest.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

jgrangers2

Quote from: kingm56 on October 15, 2023, 09:57:20 PMGiants on pace to throw for 200+, something they rarely do.

Amazing what happens when your QB is willing to take some shots down the field

Jclayton92

Trench

This Daboll just wasted 5 seconds (thinking whether or not to call a timeout)...shades of Joe Judge there!

killarich

Quote from: jgrangers2 on October 15, 2023, 09:57:22 PMThere was an O-lineman on his back in the backfield as soon as he got the ball. Leaping over him was literally his only option.

I agree

True Blue

Tyrod Taylor looking way better than Jones behind a patchwork OL, interesting.......

Jclayton92

I don't know how they go back to Jones if Taylor sustains the play throughout the game.

True Blue

TT gives them a better chance to win every week.