News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Bills game thread

Started by MightyGiants, October 15, 2023, 07:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bighitterdalama

jgrangers2

Quote from: True Blue on October 15, 2023, 10:17:44 PMTyrod is a better QB than Jones, DJ would not be making some of these throws.

He's willing to take these shots downfield where Jones settles too often for the checkdowns

True Blue

Quote from: jgrangers2 on October 15, 2023, 10:20:09 PMHe's willing to take these shots downfield where Jones settles too often for the checkdowns

100%

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

killarich

MagicRat

WTF is the deal with the field?
It's like they're playing on ice.
Smell my cheese you mother!

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

killarich

not scoring before the half now looks real bad

andrew_nyGiants

Quote from: jgrangers2 on October 15, 2023, 10:20:09 PMHe's willing to take these shots downfield where Jones settles too often for the checkdowns
I mean we're up 6-0 is the offense really that much better than it has been all year?!

Defense and specials NEED to keep doing what they're doing if we're going to have a shot here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

spiderblue43

Collingsworth is blaming Tyrod. But I don't care..that is a coaching debacle at best.

madbadger

If we taken anything positive out of this season it's that we've found two really good young receivers.

miss86

Another xxxxxxxx call by the refs

kingm56

Quote from: madbadger on October 15, 2023, 10:25:21 PMIf we taken anything positive out of this season it's that we've found two really good young receivers.

And a couple of good cbs.

killarich