News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Bills game thread

Started by MightyGiants, October 15, 2023, 07:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trench

Dline sucks. Dex and Len need to stop runs

MagicRat

Quote from: MagicRat on October 15, 2023, 09:14:07 PMThis is pretty heroic from the D, but they'll run out of gas by mid Q3, McDermott knows that.
:boooo:
Smell my cheese you mother!

katkavage

Interior line getting manhandled.

MagicRat

killarich

Mckinney you have to keep running at him! why did you hesitate

Trench

That was the best push with passion I seen big Dex make all year!

killarich

andrew_nyGiants

Sorry but this is a poorly coached team with no discipline or self control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

Woody

Quote from: jgrangers2 on October 15, 2023, 10:27:37 PMNot pretending the offense is significantly better. It's limited by the mess we have on the O-line, but Taylor has made some throws that I'm not even sure Jones attempts. The one to Slayton on the last drive is a perfect example.
Yes a couple of nice throws but he has cost them 6 points as well. 3 at goal line and 3 when dropped ball and took them out of fg range during first drive of second half

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

killarich

OH HE STEPPED ON THIBS LEGS !! THAT SHOULD BE AN EJECTION !!

madbadger

Quote from: Trench on October 15, 2023, 10:33:01 PMDline sucks. Dex and Len need to stop runs

And yet through nearly three full quarters they given up a grand total of zero points.

Trench

Dex to me looks like he lost his cool and was wrong

Trench

Quote from: madbadger on October 15, 2023, 10:37:00 PMAnd yet through nearly three full quarters they given up a grand total of zero points.

I'm talking about the big runs all year up the gut

MagicRat

True Blue

Quote from: Woody on October 15, 2023, 10:36:20 PMYes a couple of nice throws but he has cost them 6 points as well. 3 at goal line and 3 when dropped ball and took them out of fg range during first drive of second half

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jones cost them 7 against the Seahawks, and killed many drives, everyone makes mistakes, but TT does not seem to be nearly as impacted by this poor OL