News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Washington @ Giants 10/22 Game Thread

Started by Ed Vette, October 22, 2023, 12:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killarich

Quote from: sooners56 on October 22, 2023, 02:21:46 PMThibs didn't get up and celebrate with Dex. Strange imo

I don't normally look into these things , but he shared another half sack with Dex and also not doing anything

And the throw to Waller on the sideline he also looked emotionless

Maybe nothing but hes normally so animated

sooners56

Quote from: killarich on October 22, 2023, 02:43:55 PMI don't normally look into these things , but he shared another half sack with Dex and also not doing anything

And the throw to Waller on the sideline he also looked emotionless

Maybe nothing but hes normally so animated

He is usually very animated specially after getting a sack so that's why it seemed strange to me. Maybe stayed up yo late or something and just doesn't have the extra energy lol idk
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

GloryDays

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

killarich

Thibs and Lawrence are raking it up

If Thibs , received a half sack for all the sacks he has 1.5 right now

Woody

Giants never disappoint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaveBrown74

Game changing mistake. Totally unacceptable.

I still don't understand why Shepard has a roster spot on this team. If anyone wants to explain it to me I'm all ears.

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

killarich

bighitterdalama

Shepherd is absolutely useless.

Woody

Thought they were going to use the guy from Indy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

killarich

Gotta hold them to 3

7 here could demoralize this team

killarich

bighitterdalama

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on October 22, 2023, 02:51:42 PMGame changing mistake. Totally unacceptable.

I still don't understand why Shepard has a roster spot on this team. If anyone wants to explain it to me I'm all ears.

Dave, I wanted the Gs to keep Crowder specifically to return punts. Instead, they kept the useless Shepherd who can't even field a punt. a waste of a roster spot.

killarich

After all that... we are only up 1 TD... damn this team doesnt make anything easy