News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

***Jets/Giants Game Thread***

Started by DaveBrown74, October 29, 2023, 12:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killarich

Soundwave401

I honestly can't recall the last time Kafka called a screen to either a RB or a WR. It's the same old sequence every possession. He really needs to mix things up.

killarich

If we don't get to Wilson on a consistent basis now we won't win the game

katkavage

Jets offensive line is devastated.

kartanoman

I think that seals the deal the Jets will overtake the Giants as the most injured team in the Sardine Can.

Do the Jets have any linemen left?

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

killarich

Come on Simmons .... Huge yardage right there

TDToomer

I'm convinced that Deion Sanders circa 90-95 couldn't return a punt longer than 5 yards on this pathetic team
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

killarich

We sure this isn't another preseason game vs the jets ? Lol

kartanoman

Quote from: TDToomer on October 29, 2023, 02:22:23 PMHow the hell are some of you diagnosing a broken wrist from your TV set?????

I agree. Those Doctor degrees at the bottom of the Cracker Jack's boxes don't count, you know!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

EDjohnst1981

Quote from: kingm56 on October 29, 2023, 02:19:36 PMYeah, The Giant have had 4 QBs in 25 years, but they're "QB Murders"  Come on...

And they've had 3 this season...

katkavage

I think this game pretty much cements that the Giants will take a QB next draft.

killarich

Damn Danny (Tommy) you got to go the first down there

Woody

This whole team sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

katkavage

Woody

Can't punt missed fg   Can't make first down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk