News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

***Jets/Giants Game Thread***

Started by DaveBrown74, October 29, 2023, 12:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrew_nyGiants

Not going for 1st there was a mistake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

Woody

Sorry I would have taken points also at this point of game.  Gano usually a sure thing.
Offense not exactly lighting it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

killarich

jgrangers2

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on October 29, 2023, 01:54:27 PMAwful decision by Daboll. Long, difficult kick in this rain and your D is playing well overall. Crazy to not go for it there.

I couldn't believe he didn't, especially with Gano dealing with an injury

MagicRat

Quote from: Blue Since '62 on October 29, 2023, 01:55:25 PMMy guess is the Giants are done scoring for today.
I fear you could be right
Smell my cheese you mother!

EDjohnst1981

Lovely throw from Wilson with zero time to make the play.

andrew_nyGiants

My logic for going for it was:
A) it was less than a yard.
2) We aren't going to have many RedZone opportunities today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

EDjohnst1981

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Woody

Quote from: EDjohnst1981 on October 29, 2023, 01:59:10 PMWaller ruled out per Stapleton
What else is new gone for a few weeks.    Not a good signing because of his injury record

MagicRat

EDjohnst1981

Quote from: Woody on October 29, 2023, 02:00:31 PMWhat else is new home for a few weeks.    Not a good signing because of his injury record

It's not looking great, I agree,
Woody

katkavage

DaveBrown74

Waller is a 10-12 game a season guy now... nobody should be surprised. He wouldn't have been available for an end-of-third-round pick if that were not the case. We got what we paid for.

MagicRat