News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants vs Pats game thread

Started by MightyGiants, November 26, 2023, 12:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coggs

Quote from: killarich on November 26, 2023, 03:38:33 PMIs Azeez playing ? Or is he just MIA ?
Not sure why people are still surprised that Ojulari is invisible.  Guy is not any good despite what many want to believe.

bighitterdalama

killarich

HTF did they allow that to happen.. i knew from the jump they were going in that direction

killarich

uughhh doesnt surprise me... OT does not bode well for us...because Barkley is borderline useless unless he breaks out that occasional huge play

TDToomer

Seems like Bill B is playing for OT
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

killarich

TDToomer

Why aren't we calling time outs?
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

MagicRat

Miss....please miss, I can't take any more.....
Smell my cheese you mother!

killarich

Daboll what kind of pu*** sh** is that ?

TDToomer

Oh sure the Patriots aren't tanking on purpose!

killarich

Wow ...Pats deserve that high draft pick

bighitterdalama

killarich

Jolly Blue Giant

And just like that, we fall out of the QB, Harrison Jr., sweepstakes
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

killarich

Lol wow, announcers laughing at Giants fireworks for beating the pats