News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT - Wildcard Weekend Games

Started by DaveBrown74, January 13, 2024, 04:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woody

If only Taylor Swift was dating Dak my day would be complete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jolly Blue Giant

And the annual Cowboy swan song

The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Woody

Giants will have to play Belichick twice a year from now on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BluesCruz

Wow that Nacua cannot be arm tackled
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

T200

Lions/Rams game is the best of the weekend so far.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

uconnjack8

Quote from: T200 on January 14, 2024, 09:16:37 PMLions/Rams game is the best of the weekend so far.

By far.  Hope it continues.

Messiah717

Stafford hurt and I'm not sure how there wasn't a flag there.

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Trench

I remember a lot of people thought Goff was done a couple years ago.

Boy did he play big tonight. Last pass to win it he looked off the safety with brilliance. It 100% does work when a QB does this.

Messiah717

It's hard not to root for the Lions.  Good for them and they will have a very good chance to get to the NFC Championship game.

files58

Quote from: Trench on January 14, 2024, 07:14:25 PMWhy don't they ever show Jerrah on tv when Dallas is losing?

Pick your nose Jerry, pick your nose, cha cha
Pick your nose Jerry, pick your nose

=))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  <:-P  <:-P  <:-P  <:-P  <:-P  <:-P  <:-P

GordonGekko80

Quote from: Messiah717 on January 14, 2024, 07:16:13 PMMcCarthy should get a head start packing.

I think that'll happen.

With the team he had in hand, not advancing at all in the Playoffs is a failure.

I mean, I am not saying you need to get to the SB, but at least to the Divisional Round?

Messiah717

Quote from: GordonGekko80 on January 15, 2024, 02:43:28 AMI think that'll happen.

With the team he had in hand, not advancing at all in the Playoffs is a failure.

I mean, I am not saying you need to get to the SB, but at least to the Divisional Round?

Funny stat I saw this morning.  Green Bay now has more playoff wins(3) at AT&T than Dallas (2).

uconnjack8

Rams are run very well.  They were pretty much left for dead this year in preseason picks.  I heard their starting  secondary had 4 NFL starts combined coming into the year. 

They have a rookie 5th round WR running wild to pair with their 3rd round star.  They rebuilt their OL in a couple of years...