News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT - Divisional Round Games

Started by DaveBrown74, January 20, 2024, 01:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch

Can't believe there are people pulling for the 9ers. Brok Purdy who cares. I hate mahomes / Kelce / Chiefs.

Want the Bills to stomp them

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Fletch on January 21, 2024, 05:59:24 PMCan't believe there are people pulling for the 9ers. Brok Purdy who cares. I hate mahomes / Kelce / Chiefs.

Want the Bills to stomp them

Same here. Dying for a Bills/Lions bowl. I'll be happy if just one of them get there though. Anything other than a 9ers/Ravens bowl. And I'm tired of the Chiefs at this point too.

uconnjack8

Home team has won the 1st 3 games if the round.  Is it time to change my pick to KC?  This round usually has 1 road team win.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: uconnjack8 on January 21, 2024, 06:30:56 PMHome team has won the 1st 3 games if the round.  Is it time to change my pick to KC?  This round usually has 1 road team win.

This next game is anyone's game. I have Buffalo, partly out of emotion, but I also don't like fading hot teams in the postseason. The Bills have won six in a row, and a number of those wins were against teams that made the playoffs. Tough to fade that. Especially in a home night game.

uconnjack8

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on January 21, 2024, 06:33:00 PMThis next game is anyone's game. I have Buffalo, partly out of emotion, but I also don't like fading hot teams in the postseason. The Bills have won six in a row, and a number of those wins were against teams that made the playoffs. Tough to fade that. Especially in a home night game.

I felt a couple of months ago if the Bill's could get going they could get to the Super Bowl.  I picked them to win tonight, but I am starting to have my doubts.   

I am going to stick with them.  If Allen protects the ball and they should advance.

shadowspinner0

The 90's had so many killer playoff game intros, why does the modern era basically abandoned that portion of playoff tv productions? 90's with Dick Enberg narrating a Bills/Chiefs intro would have been incredible.  They can't do those anymore? 

Ed Vette

Really looking forward to this one.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

uconnjack8

Quote from: Ed Vette on January 21, 2024, 06:39:06 PMReally looking forward to this one.

Cant think of two QBs I'd rather see throwing in this wind

uconnjack8

So much for the defenseless receiver

Trench

Boy the Bills Oline is holding like crazy. What a difference it makes for the QB when they don't call it

MagicRat

Two teams with functioning O lines.....it's like watching a different sport.
Smell my cheese you mother!

Fletch

Is it me or does Mahomes just make several bad throws a game?

Trench

Quote from: MagicRat on January 21, 2024, 07:21:39 PMTwo teams with functioning O lines.....it's like watching a different sport.

More like referees calling nothing. Which is fine. Should do the same in regular season

MagicRat

Quote from: Trench on January 21, 2024, 07:40:46 PMMore like referees calling nothing. Which is fine. Should do the same in regular season
The issue is, routinely our O line don't get close enough to hold.
Smell my cheese you mother!

Trench

Quote from: MagicRat on January 21, 2024, 07:57:02 PMThe issue is, routinely our O line don't get close enough to hold.

Fair point.

To me the biggest issue is to figure out how we get hit behind the line of scrimmage so frequently on running plays