News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT - Divisional Round Games

Started by DaveBrown74, January 20, 2024, 01:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicRat

Quote from: Trench on January 21, 2024, 08:02:05 PMFair point.

To me the biggest issue is to figure out how we get hit behind the line of scrimmage so frequently on running plays
True dat.
Smell my cheese you mother!

kartanoman

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on January 21, 2024, 06:28:28 PMSame here. Dying for a Bills/Lions bowl. I'll be happy if just one of them get there though. Anything other than a 9ers/Ravens bowl. And I'm tired of the Chiefs at this point too.

I would absolutely live to see the Bills and 49ers square off in the big show. I want the Bills to run roughshod in the second half of this game in session. I love it that the Bills fans are revved up and that they can be the 12th man in this contest. Mahomes and company are a formidable opponent, and the reigning Champs aren't going down without a fight.

What more could you ask for?

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

katkavage

Greatness at QB on display tonight.

kartanoman

Quote from: katkavage on January 21, 2024, 08:26:20 PMGreatness at QB on display tonight.

Outstanding execution on offense for both teams tonight. Josh Allen was masterful on that drive and his offensive line makes me drool in wishing the Giants could be only half as good as them.

Mahomes and company up next.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

Ed Vette

Quote from: katkavage on January 21, 2024, 08:26:20 PMGreatness at QB on display tonight.
They elevate each other to new heights. Great game.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Quote from: kartanoman on January 21, 2024, 08:48:37 PMOutstanding execution on offense for both teams tonight. Josh Allen was masterful on that drive and his offensive line makes me drool in wishing the Giants could be only half as good as them.

Mahomes and company up next.

Peace!
The sustained blocks are a beautiful thing to watch.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Trench

This RB on the Chiefs runs hard. Very very hard!

kartanoman

Quote from: Ed Vette on January 21, 2024, 08:53:37 PMThey elevate each other to new heights. Great game.

Last five drives resulted in lead changes.

Mr. Mahomes, great drive!

Mr. Allen, your move!

Peace!

kartanoman

That's a Fumble into and out of the end zone; i.e. a touchback!

The Bills are gonna get off the hook on their missed 4th down conversions!

Wow! Huge series of events!

Ed Vette

Quote from: kartanoman on January 21, 2024, 09:07:43 PMThat's a Fumble into and out of the end zone; i.e. a touchback!

The Bills are gonna get off the hook on their missed 4th down conversions!

Wow! Huge series of events!
Saved the game
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

uconnjack8

This game did not disappoint.   "Instant Classic"

Have to say, the time slot is work friendly as well.

kartanoman

The final countdown ... T - 2:00.

Josh Allen has the perfect scenario in front of him. How he can find the end zone, and manage the clock, will determine if the Bills can pull it out.

kartanoman

Ugh! Wide right, the sequel!

Unbelievable!

Trench