News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

DJ on next year's draft class

Started by MightyGiants, February 10, 2024, 06:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TDToomer

Quote from: MightyGiants on February 11, 2024, 01:22:01 PMThe Bills were a playoff-caliber team when they drafted Josh Allen.  The Ravens when they drafted Lamar Jackson.  The Eagles when they drafted Hurts.  The 49ers when they drafted Purdy.  The Cowboys when they drafted Dak.

Don't forget the Chiefs. They had to trade up to steal Mahomes. They were 12-4 in 2016.

Cowboys could not have expected that Dak was the answer right away being that he was taken in the 4th round. Same with Purdy.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Jclayton92

Quote from: MightyGiants on February 11, 2024, 01:22:01 PMThe Bills were a playoff-caliber team when they drafted Josh Allen.  The Ravens when they drafted Lamar Jackson.  The Eagles when they drafted Hurts.  The 49ers when they drafted Purdy.  The Cowboys when they drafted Dak.
The preface was drafted early in round 1, because teams picking early typically dont have a good team. The Bills were a decent team but their oline was a mess as were their skills, and the Defense had serious problems that they addressed over 2 years after they drafted Allen.