News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants Set To Wear Special Uniforms In Week 1

Started by LennG, June 07, 2024, 07:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/giants-set-to-wear-special-uniforms-in-week-1/ar-BB1nLOOr?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=b20bc6ee13c14990907a09e69ed369af&ei=19

So, you either like, or dislike those throw-back uniforms that the Giants will wear this coming season. But, get ready because according to this, we will be wearing them right out of the gate in week 1.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

DaveBrown74

Are they wearing them all year or just in week one?

kartanoman

Awesome! Too bad the Vikings won't be wearing their new snowflake uniforms and we all can have a new uniform breakout party, in addition to celebrating 100 years of the New York Football Giants.

Great stuff! Right? Uhh... right?

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

Philosophers

bighitterdalama

So right out of the box we're going to look like clowns. Great.

DaveBrown74

There is no uniform that is uglier to me than losing.

If they win games, they can wear whatever the hell they want as far as I'm concerned.

If they lose games, regardless of what color their pants, helmets, and jerseys are, they're still losers.

BluesCruz

I like the uniforms
also they are so radical they might actually confuse the opponents

Visual dis-orientation

Like the ghost of Tuffy Leamans or Bronko Nagurski coming to haunt you

Jones might benefit as he will have no trouble figuring out who to throw to
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

LennG

If we win week 1, then superstition says we have to wear them again in week 2.

Let's win an opening game and then worry about week 2.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin