News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

More Jets drama

Started by MightyGiants, June 11, 2024, 01:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Symphony Steve

How is it even possible that the Jets and Reddick didn't have this worked out beforehand?

It's early, I know.  But starting to wonder whether all this Jets' hype will turn out to be--just like last year.

MightyGiants

Quote from: Symphony Steve on June 11, 2024, 04:05:49 PMHow is it even possible that the Jets and Reddick didn't have this worked out beforehand?

It's early, I know.  But starting to wonder whether all this Jets' hype will turn out to be--just like last year.

By all appearances this looks to be GM malpractice
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

BluesCruz

I don't think the Jets will ever win another SB unless they learn to believe in themselves....develop team leaders

Same can be said for the Giants.   
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Philosophers

Rodgers is/was a great QB but man he brings drama with him wverywhere.  He's got crazy ideas too.  Was he really worth that to get?

MightyGiants

Quote from: Philosophers on June 12, 2024, 12:22:00 PMRodgers is/was a great QB but man he brings drama with him wverywhere.  He's got crazy ideas too.  Was he really worth that to get?

Rodgers is proof the bigger the star you are, the bigger the a-hole you can be (and get away with it)
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE