News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Mojo’s Corner - 2024 Camp Reports

Started by MightyGiants, July 24, 2024, 10:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

I won't be there this week (still on crutches).  I hope to be there next week, assuming I have recovered enough (I am in the process of weaning off crutches and starting to walk on foot).  In any event, I will post reports and tweets from day one here, until I can make it to camp.

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

Quote from: Jclayton92 on July 24, 2024, 10:19:20 AMEluemunor is starting camp at RT

https://www.bigblueview.com/2024/7/24/24205165/2024-ny-giants-training-camp-jermaine-eluemunor-start-at-right-tackle

Smart move.  If Neal comes back, El took some snaps at RT.  If Neal doesn't get back, the El is right where he needs to be.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

spiderblue43

Quote from: MightyGiants on July 24, 2024, 10:10:04 AMI won't be there this week (still on crutches).  I hope to be there next week, assuming I have recovered enough (I am in the process of weaning off crutches and starting to walk on foot).  In any event, I will post reports and tweets from day one here, until I can make it to camp.

Mighty,

You didn't put yourself on the PUP list? Need you back, Rich; at full strength. :Giants:

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

spiderblue43

Quote from: MightyGiants on July 24, 2024, 10:26:18 AMSmart move.  If Neal comes back, El took some snaps at RT.  If Neal doesn't get back, the El is right where he needs to be.

Smart move, but their only move. The line is still untrustworthy and injuries will wipe them out here.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Gmo11

Hard to imagine when Neal returns that he's good enough to move El off of RT.  Unless Carmen is an actual wizard, I think Neal should start getting some work at guard.  He wants to make this team he's gonna need to be versatile and who knows maybe he's not a complete disaster as a guard if they give him a shot there.