News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Mojo’s Corner - 2024 Camp Reports

Started by MightyGiants, July 24, 2024, 10:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jclayton92

Might just be me but I think hard knocks was the best thing that could have happened to Jones. That and his new found beard. I'm hopeful that it translates.

Gmo11

Quote from: Jclayton92 on August 06, 2024, 07:32:30 PMMight just be me but I think hard knocks was the best thing that could have happened to Jones. That and his new found beard. I'm hopeful that it translates.
Quote from: Jclayton92 on August 06, 2024, 07:32:30 PMMight just be me but I think hard knocks was the best thing that could have happened to Jones. That and his new found beard. I'm hopeful that it translates.

Nabers also helps.  If this translates into the regular season even remotely he could even make Tommy Devito passable. 

Gmo11

Quote from: AZGiantFan on August 06, 2024, 03:44:46 PMAttitude can't be coached.  But it can rub off on other players.  I, for one, wouldn't mind if the Giants' identity was nasty and don't take crap from anyone.

Last time they had a WR with this type of fight in him they traded him away for the sake of "culture" This regime seems to have a little more sense about them.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: MightyGiants on August 06, 2024, 12:27:09 PMI appreciate what you are saying on a rational level.  The emotional side of me likes that the team has a DAWG

I know what you mean, but something tells me you won't like it so much when he gets a 15 yard personal foul penalty for something like that in a very close game.

bamagiantfan

That isn't fighting. It isn't dawg. It isn't moxie. It is just plain stupid.  :boooo:
I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant - Robert McCloskey (if he were on this Forum)

MightyGiants

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on August 06, 2024, 08:44:30 PMI know what you mean, but something tells me you won't like it so much when he gets a 15 yard personal foul penalty for something like that in a very close game.

I don't believe he had an issue in college
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

T200

Quote from: bamagiantfan on August 06, 2024, 09:51:51 PMThat isn't fighting. It isn't dawg. It isn't moxie. It is just plain stupid.  :boooo:
Yeah, that was a cheap shot by Nabers. He's gotta check that. Don't be the instigator but don't back down either. If defenses see they can rattle his chain, best believe they will and the word will spread quickly, just like it did with OBJ.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

T200

All of the talk has been pretty much centered around Jones, Nabers, and Burns.

How is the running game looking?
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

MightyGiants

Quote from: T200 on August 07, 2024, 10:36:08 AMAll of the talk has been pretty much centered around Jones, Nabers, and Burns.

How is the running game looking?

Tim,

Without tackling, I find it difficult to gauge the running game in training camp.  You can gauge how the O-line is or isn't opening up holes (on padded practice days), but how successful a run might be requires quite a bit of speculation.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE