News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Vikings game thread

Started by MightyGiants, September 08, 2024, 12:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woody

Giants o line still sucks.  Getting beat by 4 man rush every time. Flores pay back to Mara

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kingm56

even in Garbage time, DJ is garbage.  Did you notice Slayton WIDE OPEN, on the 4th down play? 

H-Town G-Fan

Keep staring them down Daniel. It'll work for you soon enough.

In the CFL.

killarich

At this point ... im all for giving Jones the 2 game Eli treatment .....

But it has to be Devito

I hate the fact that I already feel like the season is over after week 1

umassgrad

Final comment from me, our D sucks as well and I'm not impressed with the new D coordinator.

Trench

Woody

Embarrassing defeat at home again .
Daboll has to beat on hot seat.....
Belichick watch is on!

uconnjack8

Quote from: BlueMoshik on September 08, 2024, 03:43:01 PMDon't sleep on the Bears.

Bears just took the lead on a defensive TD.  Already had a STs TD

sooners56

Malik already running routes like he has checked out the game
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

katkavage

For the record, I wanted the Giants to hire Flores in 2022. He was a local guy who was a winning head coach in the NFL. Instead they choose the genius QB coach who made Josh Allen what he is today. And no head coaching experience. How you like that decision now?

T200

Quote from: Woody on September 08, 2024, 03:45:01 PMGiants o line still sucks.  Getting beat by 4 man rush every time. Flores pay back to Mara

Jones is running to the pressure. He did that on a handful of plays.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

H-Town G-Fan

Quote from: umassgrad on September 08, 2024, 03:46:05 PMFinal comment from me, our D sucks as well and I'm not impressed with the new D coordinator.

21 points is not terrible. And they have to play perfect because of the offense. Incredibly difficult task when 7 points is out of reach for the offense.

madbadger

Quote from: uconnjack8 on September 08, 2024, 03:46:35 PMBears just took the lead on a defensive TD.  Already had a STs TD

In retrospect hiring Schoen instead of Poles was a huge mistake.

Fletch

Quote from: killarich on September 08, 2024, 03:45:54 PMAt this point ... im all for giving Jones the 2 game Eli treatment .....

But it has to be Devito

I hate the fact that I already feel like the season is over after week 1
What is the 2 game Eli treatment?

That worked a lot better in a losing season with a Davis Webb who never to that point played in an NFL game. It went all down hill when you played a 3rd team journeyman instead and lost to a bad Raiders team just the same.

Gmo11

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on September 08, 2024, 03:42:58 PMWe punted on 4th and 3 down 28-6 in the third quarter. Winning has not been the objective since halftime. This is about trying to put lipstick on a pig now.

If winning was the goal Lock would have started the 2nd half. This has to be Daboll making a point to whoever needs to see it that Jones is not good at this.