News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Vikings game thread

Started by MightyGiants, September 08, 2024, 12:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

babywhales

Quote from: todge on September 08, 2024, 01:44:37 PMGuess you didn't notice that a rusher was in Jones face forcing him to throw the ball early

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How laughable

There was no one anywhere around the receiver

Reposition with back pedal, Change release angle and/or arc

This is football if he can't hit a pass to an open receiver 10 yards away because of one defender rushing , bench him now

That's on jones

"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

H-Town G-Fan

Inaccuracy on full display right now.

DaveBrown74

Run game will be subpar all year. Singletary is not a lead back. I'm hoping tracy proves to be something. Gray is a JAG at best.

Stugots

1 on 1 coverage on the goal line against a top 3 WR in the NFL. Banks was set up to fail there.

MagicRat

That's,  what, three designed runs by Jones?

katkavage

Woody

So the line is not much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

killarich

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on September 08, 2024, 01:57:53 PMRun game will be subpar all year. Singletary is not a lead back. I'm hoping tracy proves to be something. Gray is a JAG at best.

Hes ran the ball 5 times ... for 20 yards ... not terrible

We already knew he wasn't a big play RB ...but if he can get us 4-5 yard chunks that isn't bad

MagicRat

Trench

killarich

kingm56

LOL...the coaches won't even let DJ throw on third and short.  Currently, on pace for under 100 passing yards.

londonblue

So far the D is as bad as the O. Penalties plague us. Once again we do not look prepared which will lead to questions for Daboll et al.

We might be competing with the Panthers to draft Ewers if this is the shape of things to come but I cross my fingers that we stop shooting ourselves in the foot soon.
If you live your life as a pessimist you never really live your life at all.

katkavage

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on September 08, 2024, 01:57:53 PMRun game will be subpar all year. Singletary is not a lead back. I'm hoping tracy proves to be something. Gray is a JAG at best.
They can run on Vikings but that will negated if they fall further behind.