News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Vikings game thread

Started by MightyGiants, September 08, 2024, 12:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveBrown74

I've been an active, dedicated Giants fan since the early 80s. This is absolutely, without a doubt, among the worst play I have seen at the QB position for this team at any time in my life. And it's not like we haven't had some bad ones before. We've just never paid the really bad ones $40mm a year.

H-Town G-Fan

He is almost literally incapable of doing anything other than his first read.

umassgrad

That is such a bad decision t throw it there. He had time, he just really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! :surrender:  :surrender:  :surrender:  :surrender:  :surrender:  :surrender:  :surrender:  :surrender:  :surrender:  :surrender:  :surrender:  :surrender:  :surrender:  :surrender:  :surrender:  :surrender:  :surrender:

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

Ed Vette

I forgot to wear my lucky socks!
It on me, my bad.😞
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Messiah717

Jones is a complete embarrassment and should not start another game in the NFL.

madbadger

killarich

Im all for sitting Jones.... but not for Lock

kartanoman

Fun meters pegged, folks. See ya next week on the game thread! As always, it's been a blast!

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

babywhales

Missed robinson on the outside
Throws the pick on next play into triple coverage

Atleast he through a TD today

Maybe next week it could be for our team
"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

katkavage

After one game do you begin the tank???

Trench

Staring down his recievers that's what you get.

Some may tell me it doesn't matter or it's overrated but this guy does it ALL the time and the league has the book on him.

He will be nothing more than a backup - a good one at that.

EDjohnst1981

If Nabers is what people say he is, you're gonna burn valuable rookie years with Jones at QB.

Honestly, how many more games will it take before people realise he wasn't worth the contract after the playoffs and certainly isn't worth it today.

H-Town G-Fan

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on September 08, 2024, 03:27:16 PMI've been an active, dedicated Giants fan since the early 80s. This is absolutely, without a doubt, among the worst play I have seen at the QB position for this team at any time in my life. And it's not like we haven't had some bad ones before.

Almost like a 0 star HS recruit who went to Duke drafted by a GM who was run out of the league shouldn't get 6 seasons to prove he's an average QB.

umassgrad

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on September 08, 2024, 03:27:16 PMI've been an active, dedicated Giants fan since the early 80s. This is absolutely, without a doubt, among the worst play I have seen at the QB position for this team at any time in my life. And it's not like we haven't had some bad ones before.
I've been watching since the 70's Joe P was a much better QB than D Jones.