News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

What are we watching these days?

Started by LennG, September 02, 2020, 04:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

Some post when episode 10 has dropped and they, look out below, binge-watch time.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Jclayton92

Tulsa king s2 e1 hooked me, that's how you start a 2nd season.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Jclayton92 on September 18, 2024, 06:21:30 PMTulsa king s2 e1 hooked me, that's how you start a 2nd season.

Excellent show. Sheridan just has it. I can't wait for the second season of the Lioness show. The first one was absolutely awesome (even though it was unrealistic).

Jclayton92

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on September 18, 2024, 06:58:31 PMExcellent show. Sheridan just has it. I can't wait for the second season of the Lioness show. The first one was absolutely awesome (even though it was unrealistic).
Loved it, Mayor of Kingstown, yellowstone, and so on. Sheridan can't go wrong at this point imo.

Jolly Blue Giant

I couldn't help myself and delved into "Bad Monkey" (Apple). It's painful waiting week to week for the next episode. I'm still waiting to start the new "Only Murders in the Building" (Hulu) and "Tulsa King" (Paramount+) so that I can binge it once they are complete. If anyone is wondering, Bad Monkey is great (7 episodes have dropped of the 8 episode series...one to go...next Wednesday)
The fact that Keith Richards has outlived Richard Simmons, sure makes me question this whole, "healthy eating and exercise" thing