News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Dolphins Gameday Thread

Started by EDjohnst1981, October 08, 2023, 12:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killarich

I'm annoyed one already ...Jones, Kafka , o line

Someone wake tf up

kingm56

Quote from: Rambo89 on October 08, 2023, 01:42:08 PMAgain indecisive

Had Waller on the post out.  Difficult throw to make moving to his left but he was wide open.

Trench

Quote from: kingm56 on October 08, 2023, 01:43:17 PMHad Waller on the post out.  Difficult throw to make moving to his left but he was wide open.

He doesn't even see the guy right in front of him. He's a backup

sooners56

So Gray was running well then they completely abandon giving him the rock. Smh
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

Woody

Quote from: sooners56 on October 08, 2023, 01:43:05 PMWallet was open Jones. Jones is terrible
Did you see him open tv.  ? I saw someone get ope while two guys were hitting Jones

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rambo89

"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

kingm56

The worst part about being a shitty team is we get j Vilma as a color commentary...it's the D team.

HondurasGiants

Lucky break...let's go!!!

Show me something Daboll...

killarich

Soundwave401

He's completely shell shocked at this point. One read and duck or run. Oline being a turnstile has completely ruined his ability to go through his progressions.

Trench

Quote from: Woody on October 08, 2023, 01:44:41 PMDid you see him open tv.  ? I saw someone get ope while two guys were hitting Jones

YES. He was wide open.

Rambo89

Quote from: Woody on October 08, 2023, 01:44:41 PMDid you see him open tv.  ? I saw someone get ope while two guys were hitting Jones

Well when you're always looking for your check down and not looking downfield by the time your pressure gets to you it's too late.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

brownelvis54

What are we going to do with this gift?
The KING is in the building

killarich

kingm56

Quote from: Rambo89 on October 08, 2023, 01:45:53 PMWell when you're always looking for your check down and not looking downfield by the time your pressure gets to you it's too late.

Pressure was quick but he was wide open with a single-high safety look. Throw deep to the outside hash while moving to his left would have been a difficult throw, which would have resulted in a huge gain.