News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Dolphins Gameday Thread

Started by EDjohnst1981, October 08, 2023, 12:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woody

Never seen a defense get pushed around so much as the Giants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

killarich

I'm telling you every play is 10 plus yards

Minus the turnovers this defense is atrocious

And our offense can't take advantage of the turnovers... more atrocious

katkavage

Lawrence, Williams, bad bad years so far.

Rambo89

Quote from: Soundwave401 on October 08, 2023, 03:12:10 PMI really hate whatever this offensive scheme is this year. I don't know what changed from last year but it's just so vanilla and safe. No moving the pocket, no bootlegs, no screens, no QB option runs, no deep passes, no attacking the seams. It's all shotgun draw runs, slants, and checkdowns. It's absolutely pathetic.

What's changed is the rest of the league has picked up on the simple offense they ran last season plus Barkley is hurt.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

TDToomer

Quote from: Rambo89 on October 08, 2023, 03:11:57 PMThey weren't dropped.  The defender made the play on what would have been a TD.

That's my point.

I disagree. The End Zone pass was not touched by the defended. Waller should have had 6.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

brownelvis54

Miami should keep running. We cant stop it
The KING is in the building

Rambo89

Quote from: TDToomer on October 08, 2023, 03:14:52 PMI disagree. The End Zone pass was not touched by the defended. Waller should have had 6.

Yes, it was go back and look at it.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

Trench

kingm56

What's the impetus for the def giving max effort when they know the offense is historically inept?

killarich

Woody

Giants d is just a bunch of pussys that do t like to get hit or hit somebody else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trench

Thank goodness we settled for field goals

Good coaching

HondurasGiants

We look like a Little League team playing vs. Varsity...

Soundwave401

Wow pathetic. I really don't know who disappoints me more the O or the D...

killarich

Quote from: Rambo89 on October 08, 2023, 03:15:25 PMYes, it was go back and look at it.

It was NOT defender did hold walkers left hand at one point ... he got free and the ball hit hit in both hands