News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Just a joke

Started by babywhales, November 02, 2007, 11:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Thank John Wayne for these great 'rules'

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

GIANTS1

your john wayne reminded me of one. could have saw it here earlier.

A young actor went out to lunch with John Wayne and when the bill came John said kid i will buy and wrote a check for the tab. The young actor was shocked and said i cant believe the great John Wayne writes a check for lunch. John said "They never cash em "

LennG

More for Sunday

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Charlie Weiss

LennG

some great signs

Charlie Weiss

rexhandler

its just a joke. if only there were more mosquito nets in africa it could save millions of mosquito's needlessly dying of aids.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

LennG

Weekend funnies

Charlie Weiss

LennG

More GREAT signs

Charlie Weiss

LennG

For our  new grandpa and all other grandpa's

Charlie Weiss

T200

True story:

One of the guys I bowled against tonight had this shirt on.

Me: "Hey Carl, why does your shirt have that hole in it?"

Carl: "I dunno, why?"

Me: "Because F*ck Dallas, that's why!"
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Jolly Blue Giant

Love them Yoga pants!

But there is a caveat - not every woman should wear yoga pants. As they say, "Three things that always tell the truth - innocent children, drunkards, and yoga pants"...LOL
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

LennG

Charlie Weiss